|BLACK HOLE BRAINS #5 is finally out! Get your own copy at ladydorian.etsy.com, or note me for a trade!|
Seriously, it feels like 2015 already. I have so many pictures I want to finish, so many zines planned, so many doodles and drawings and paintings, yet it feels like 2015 has crept up already and I've managed to accomplish nothing.
2. Do you have a favorite photo of 2013? If possible, please show or describe the moment it was taken from.
3. What food/dish have you been hankering for lately?
Noodle soups: ramen, pho, udon. Probably due to the cold weather.
4. Any trips planned for this year, or hoping for?
I may go back to San Francisco for Yaoi-Con, if an artist that I really want to see is going to be there. Otherwise, I plan on saving up for a trip to Japan, maybe next year.
5. What's your favorite comfort food?
Ribs. (Thanks, ribs!) And sometimes pulled pork.
6. Do you have a favorite time of day?
I'm not sure...I think I have the most energy between 11AM - 2PM. That's usually the best time for ignoring work and scratching out ideas.
7. Any books or reading material on your night stand or area next to your bed?
I tend to read downstairs on the sofa, so no. Also, my night stand is too full of perfumes and stuffed animals to accommodate any books.
8. Have you kept anything from your child?
Yes, just yesterday I told my child that their father died in a boating accident and isn't secretly buried behind the drywall in the parlour. ^__^
...I think this question was meant to say something along the lines of "Have you kept anything from your childhood?" In which case, yes, I have. I've kept quite a lot. Stuffed animals, Christmas ornaments, books. Mostly handmade things, nothing mass-produced and worth any $$$ (I could never keep those Barbies and Matchbox cars in their original packaging). Though I really wish I'd held on to at least one of my Wish World Kids sets. They were like Transformers for girls. "The fridge transforms into an ice cream parlor?! HOLY CARP!"
9. What do you like to do right before bed?
I usually check my Tumblr or go on Simpsons Tapped Out and assign my characters jobs for the night. And feed the cats. Lest I wake up at 2AM with claws in my face.
10. Have you ever thought of how your dream house would look like?
It'd have to have a dedicated library: One whole room full of nothing but bookshelves. That's really my only pre-requisite. I could deck it out with a pool, bowling alley, movie theater, etc...but really all I want is a library.